We respect your privacy and want to be open and honest about how we process your personal information when we engage with you. We are completing our notice responsibility by informing and providing you with an overview of how we process your personal information through this Personal Information Protection Notice.
We are committed to managing and processing your personal information in accordance with the applicable privacy and information protection law provisions, which specifically provide for the lawful, fair, and transparent processing of your personal information for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes in a manner that does not infringe on your right to privacy in a reasonable manner.
We recognize and are committed to protecting your fundamental rights and freedoms, including your right to privacy, which includes protection against the unauthorized collection, retention, disclosure, and use of personal data. Wildly Kreativ has devised a strategy for safeguarding your personal information.
This policy will apply to you if you are:
- A visitor to our official website(s)
- A user of our official app(s)
- A customer who has ordered or requested goods or services which we provide
Personal information includes:
- Certain information that we may collect automatically when you visit our website(s).
- Certain information collected during registration on our website(s) and/or app(s).
- Certain information collected during customer onboarding.
- Optional information that you provide voluntarily.
Personal information excludes:
- Information that has been anonymized as to no longer be able to be used to personally identify a person.
- Permanently anonymized information that does not relate or cannot be traced back to a specific person.
- Non-personal statistical information and metrics, collected and compiled internally.
- Information that you voluntarily provided in an open environment or on a public platform (Forums etc.)
Common examples of the types of personal information which may be collected and processed include your:
- Identifying Information – Your name, date of birth, identification number etc.
- Contact Information – Your work, home and/or mobile telephone numbers and/or email addresses
- Address Information – Your residential, business, or postal addresses etc
- Demographic Information – Your gender and/or preferred pronoun, marital status etc
Depending on the goods and/or services you require, we may also require and collect sensitive personal information, such as:
- Financial Information – Bank account information, audited financial statements etc.
- Sensitive Demographic Information – Race or ethnicity
- Criminal Information – Ongoing or past criminal legal proceedings about or against you
- Sensitive Credentials – Passwords for systems, apps, websites, services which you make use of
We may change the terms of this policy at any time by updating our web page.
During the customer onboarding process with Wildly Kreativ, you will provide us with certain information that will then be made visible to us. This personal information may include any combination of, but is not limited to; your name, surname, email address, telephone numbers, your company name, company registration number, relevant tax registration numbers, details related to other branches/partner companies/subsidiaries which may be transacting with us as well as postal and physical addresses. Hashed passwords may also be collected and stored for the purpose of authentication of your use profile on our website(s) and app(s).
This information will be used to fulfil your account, provide additional services and information to you which we deem reasonably appropriate as well as for associated risk assessments and KYC (Know Your Customer) procedures.
We may request the voluntary disclosure of additional goods or services information when you request or order goods or services from us.
Web browser and apps
When visiting our website(s) or app(s), previously visited websites or apps may place personal information within the URL during a visit to it and we have no control over such websites. Accordingly, subsequently website(s) that collect URL information may log some personal information.
We may place small text files called cookies on your device during a visit to our website(s). These files will not contain your personally identifiable information and instead contain a unique, personal, identifier which allows us to associate your personal information with a certain device. Cookies serve several purposes, including assisting with the delivery of targeted advertising where appropriate and in compliance with applicable laws.
Your internet browser will likely be configured to accept cookies automatically, but this setting can be changed to stop accepting cookies. You can also delete cookies manually, however, no longer accepting cookies or deleting them will prevent you from accessing certain aspects of many website(s) where cookies are necessary.
Third party cookies
Throughout our website, some of our business partners utilize their own cookies or widgets. We don’t have access to them and have no control over them. The privacy policies of the companies who produced those cookies or widgets, not ours, govern the information collected by them.
Our website(s) and app(s) may contain electronic image requests known as a single-pixel gif or web beacon request which allow us to count page views and access cookies. Any electronic image viewed as part of a web page can act as a web beacon. Our web beacons do not collect, gather, monitor, or share any of your personal information and are in place solely for the compilation of anonymous metrics about our website(s) and app(s).
We may request that you provide, additional, optional information to us on a voluntary basis. This may include content or products that you decided to upload or download from our website(s) or app(s), when entering competitions, taking advantage of promotions, respond to surveys, order certain additional goods or services, or otherwise use the optional features and functionality of our website(s) and app(s).
We may also request that you provide sensitive credential information should the requirement for such information arise during the provision of goods and services to you. Due to the extremely sensitive nature of this information, it is also entirely optional and provided on a voluntary basis.
We may decide at any time to record any telephone calls between you and Wildly Kreativ unless you specifically request us not to.
Purpose for collection
We may use any of the information provided to us, by you, for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us. Processing includes gathering your personal information, disclosing it, and combining it with other personal information. We generally collect and process your personal information for various purposes, including:
- Goods or services purposes – Collecting orders and/or requests for provision of goods and services
- Marketing purposes – The lawful targeted marketing activities related to your trends
- Business purposes – Audit, financial accounting, business planning, joint ventures etc.
- Legal purposes – Handling of claims, regulatory compliance, governance etc.
We may make use of your information for the purposes noted above and to:
- Avoid having to re-enter or recapture your information on future visits to our website(s) or app(s)
- Monitor web and app usage metrics such as total visitors and pages accessed on our website(s) and app(s)
- Track your entries, submissions and status in any promotions or activities in connection to your usage of any of our platforms or during the provision of goods and services
Consent to collection
We will obtain your consent to collect personal information in accordance with applicable law and when you provide us with any compulsory or optional information.
We may use your personal information to fulfil our legal obligations to you as our customer in providing goods and services, as well as to send you relevant and appropriate electronic correspondence to keep you informed about, but not limited to, news about goods and services in which we believe you may be interested.
Messages and updates
We may send you administrative messages as well as email updates about our website(s) and/or app(s). In some cases, we may also send you primarily promotional messages, which you can choose to unsubscribe from.
We may send you administrative messages as well as email updates about the website. We will not send you promotional messages unless you specifically request them. However, we may send you a message asking you to opt-in to receive promotional messages.
We may display targeted advertisements and other relevant information based on your personal information while you are logged in to our website(s) or app(s). Computers process personal information and match it to advertisements or related information in a completely automated process. We never share personal information with advertisers unless you specifically give us permission to do so. Advertisers are given a total number of impressions and clicks for each advertisement. They do not receive any personally identifiable information. If you click on an advertisement, we may send a referring URL to the advertiser’s website, indicating that a customer has arrived from the website. With the referring URL, we do not send personal information to advertisers. However, once you are on the advertiser’s website, the advertiser can collect your personal information.
While we do not generally share your personal information, we may share your share your personal information with third parties that act as service providers on our behalf as permitted by law, such as:
- Subsidiaries, divisions, or partner joint venture companies within the group of companies to which we belong to provide joint content and services such as registration, financial transactions, customer support, detection and prevention of illegal acts and violations of our policies. This may also be used for guiding decisions about our products, services, and communications.
- Our goods and services providers under contract to assist with provision of certain goods and services or help with our business operations, such as fraud prevention, collection services, marketing, technology services.
- Credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Banking partners as required by credit card association rules.
- Other third parties who provide us with relevant services where appropriate.
We may disclose your personal information as required by law or governmental request and/or audit.
We may disclose personal information if required:
- To prevent breach of terms of agreement.
- To protect the safety of any individual or the public.
- To comply with any law.
- By a subpoena or court order.
Your personal information may be disclosed to our own employees that require the personal information to complete the provision of goods or services which you have requested, or general job function. This may include but is not limited to responsible management, accounting, auditors, compliance, information technology or other personnel.
Change of ownership
If we undergo a change in ownership, merger, acquisition by or sale of assets to another entity, we may assign our rights to the personal information we process to a successor, purchaser, or separate entity. We will disclose the transfer on the relevant platforms. If you are concerned about your personal information migrating to a new owner, you may request us to delete your personal information.
We take personal information security very seriously and always do our best to follow applicable data protection laws. Our hosting company will host our website on a secure server environment that employs a firewall and other advanced security measures to prevent outside intruders from interfering with or accessing our website. We grant access to personal information only to employees who need it to perform their job duties. Where appropriate, we implement disaster recovery procedures.
Accurate and up to date
We will make every effort to ensure that the personal information we collect is as accurate, complete, and up to date as is required for the purposes outlined in this policy. We may ask you to update your personal information from time to time. You can email or call us to review or update any personal information we have on file for you. Please keep in mind that we take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your account or making any changes to your personal information to better protect you and safeguard your personal information.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes explicitly set out in this policy, unless:
- Retention of the record is required or authorized by law.
- You have consented to the retention of the record.
During the period of retention, we will continue to abide by our non-disclosure obligations and will not share or sell your personal information.
We may retain your personal information in physical or electronic records at our discretion.
Transfer to another country
We may transmit or transfer personal information outside of the country in which it was collected to a foreign country and process it in that country. Personal information may be stored on servers located outside the country in which it was collected in a foreign country whose laws protecting personal information may not be as stringent as the laws in the country in which it was collected. You consent to us processing your personal information in a foreign country whose laws regarding processing of personal information may be less.
We are not responsible for, give no warranties, nor make any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third-party websites.